1. First ensure the the client is not running by clicking on the 'Exit' menu.
2. Open up a terminal and execute the following command to stop the license service.
sudo launchctl stop com.hypersocket.ClientService
3. In Finder, locate the folder /Library/LaunchDaemons and delete the
4. Again in Finder, locate and delete the Hypersocket Client Application Bundle in
5. Finally, execute the following command in the terminal to remove any final log and temporary files that may have been created through the use of the client
rm -rf ~/.hypersocket
You have now fully removed the Hypersocket Client.